Chatelet charme at 43 rue St Honoré, Paris - 75001.
Metros- x(metres): Chatelet(25 metres); Louvre (75 metres), RER A-B-D Les Halles (25 metres)
- Studio on the 3rd floor(ouf quite a few steps! sorry) - No elevator - Courtyardside
rientation :Faces South - Bright - Number of Windows: 2
- Sleeps: for weekly stays upto 1-2 people with 1 convertible sofa 140cms wide.
- 20m² - (or 240 sq.ft approx)but with a double bed And a sofa cum bed - Refurbished - 2 windows, south
facing bring lots of light - overlooks the courtyard - quiet-
- Most central point in Paris and very conveniently located RER - chatelet les Halles is just 20 metres away
- open markets - churches(st eustache) - gardens - bridges(pont des arts) - river - louvre just 150 mts
away - very happening location and all this just 100 metres away - scroll down to see pictures of these
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, 4 vitroceramique cooking rings - kettle, toaster coffee maker
pots and pans...washing machine cum dryer plus cable TV, stereo, linen, internet livebox.
High Speed Internet Access 8mb - wireless wi-fi connection - International TV channels - Phone Line, 1 TV
- 1 Hi-Fi- 1Video - Washing machine cum dryer - 2 Hotplates - Microwave - Toaster -Iron - refrigerator -
kitchenware - Linen....
The bathroom has a Bathtub.
The building is a 17th century building.
chatelet charme layout - power point page
|Neighbourhood sites - all less than
100 metres away from the studio.
Above - Louvre museum and the
Sides - Eglise Saint Eustache
Below - Pont des arts - a
pedestrian wooden bridge - great
for picnics on summer evenings
|Il a du charme - Il est à chatelet
For your listening pleasure -